Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The Wheels are Grinding

After a long, getting-duck-in-row period, it feels like things are finally starting to move again. We got a near-finished version of the business plan out to our lawyer friend. I also sent one to a pro-bono counsellor from SCORE whose specialty is indie film. When we get sign off from them, we'll finally be able to move ahead with the fund-raising push and get this puppy in production.

I spent the weekend breaking down the script into a scheduling program so we'll be able to get a realistic idea of how much time we'll need for each location, from each actor, etc. I enjoy all the detail management stuff. Our intention is for this to springboard us into our film careers. Never thought AD would be the path I'd take but I could see digging it.

Onward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home