Thursday, November 16, 2006

Hipsters

So I go to drinks last night with some old work friends that I haven't seen in ages. I'm in Pistoleras-chic of course and this gets everyone on the subject of our movie. My super-stylie friend, Rob, is in this cool T shirt with a faded looking cowboy motif.

"Oh yeah," Mike chimes in, "Western stuff is all the rage these days. Rob always knows what's cool with the kids."

Naturally, Rob is the guy we always check with for trend updates. Has his finger on the pulse as they say. So the conversation progressed: Western is apparently the height of cool. The Von Dutch of this year.

So check us out! We're the cool kids.. The trendsetters we never managed to be in High School! The Universe is setting Pistoleras up to rock.

Is that noise I hear a celestial angel choir? Or my tea pot...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home